We shot a series of five commercials over a single weekend in late October. Through the magic of television we made it snow in Seattle, rode a magical carousel, went on a horse-drawn carriage ride, celebrated Christmas morning with a happy family, and toasted to the New Year amidst showers of confetti. We wanted to […]
About Marc BridgeMarc Bridge is a fifth-generation member of Seattle-based Ben Bridge Jeweler. As Vice President of Marketing, he is responsible for crafting and implementing the company’s branding and communications strategy. Prior to his current role, Marc oversaw the growth and development of the company’s website, e-commerce, digital marketing, and social media. Marc is a member of the Board of Directors of Jewelers of America and sits on its Ethical Initiatives Committee. After beginning his career on the sales floor shortly after birth, Marc graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Washington University in St. Louis, earned a master’s degree from the London School of Economics, and a law degree from the University of Washington. Before joining Ben Bridge full-time, he worked for the Washington Supreme Court and Lane Powell PC, a large commercial law firm in Seattle. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association. In his free time, Marc enjoys wandering Seattle and the globe with his wife, Julia.
Author Archive | Marc Bridge
Profile of Ben Bridge Bellevue Square Manager Steve Luplow. Courtesy of the Bellevue Collection.
Visit Canada’s Northwest Territories to discover where many of Ben Bridge’s Ikuma Diamonds come from.
- Weddings – There’s an App for That September 6, 2013
- Dash for a Chance to Win a $12K Ring! August 20, 2013
- Designer Spotlight: Whitney Stern July 29, 2013
- JCK 2013: What Happened in Vegas? June 24, 2013
- The Wisdom of Pearls June 15, 2013
- Lisa in Asia: Day 5 March 10, 2010
- Bellevue Square Manager Steve Luplow on The Ben Bridge Way October 19, 2010
- My Big Fat Irish Wedding: Part 1 of 2 November 17, 2010
- My Big Fat Irish Wedding: Part 2 of 2 November 22, 2010
- Crafting a Forever Moment: Making the Holiday TV Commercials November 29, 2010