They call it the “Roaring 20s” for a reason. Following World War I, many countries saw a boom economically, socially, and artistically. In the United States, the car industry was thriving, Jazz music was popular, Babe Ruth was king, Art Deco peaked, and the flapper movement was, well… liberal. Many industries — film, fashion and […]
Watch Marc Bridge surprise our 2013 Ben Bridge $100,000 Wedding of the Century grand prize winners!
Over the years, Ben Bridge Jeweler has been fortunate to partner with Make-A-Wish® and Jewelers for Children to help make wishes come true for children with life-threatening medical conditions. This past February and March, we teamed up again to help create memories for two very special girls and we’re honored to share part of their […]
- A Cursive L January 29, 2015
- Locale of Inspiration: The San Juans January 23, 2015
- Introducing the Lisa Bridge Collection January 21, 2015
- Weddings – There’s an App for That September 6, 2013
- Dash for a Chance to Win a $12K Ring! August 20, 2013